Pacific Harbour Golf supports Troon Golf’s Casual Golf Attire
Attire – Socially accepted golf shirts are appreciated, but your comfort is most important. The nicer you look, the better you will play, so goes the rumor. Shorts can be just about any style, but please do try to present them at a length that everyone wants to look at and remember that gym shorts are for the gym.
Footwear – Footwear is encouraged on the course for reasons of safety and should be of a type and style that will not damage the putting greens. On that note, no high heels, boots or the like please.
For occasions inside the clubhouse, Troon’s guidelines include:
Attire – Clubhouse attire should be comfortable and follow event specific requirements. Denim is welcomed in the clubhouse at appropriate times.
Footwear – Footwear is always required in the clubhouse. The club would prefer to see something other than sneakers during dinner hours and special events.
- Each player must have their own set of golf clubs. Left and right handed hire clubs are available for rent
- Practice on the golf course before play is not permitted
- All players must play from the markers assigned by the duty manager unless special arrangements have been made in advance
- All players must accept the instructions and directions of the Course Marshal
- In the event of any dispute or disagreement between the Club and the golf day organiser, the decision from Club management will be final
- The company or individual shall be responsible for any damage to the Club’s property, inclusive of golf cart damage caused by participants
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club accepts no responsibility for loss or personal effects left on the course, in the changing rooms or any other parts of the Club
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club is not responsible or liable for any injuries, accidents or fatalities that arise on the golf course, clubhouse or any part of the Club